New Video – Windows 10 Redstone Concept – by Gregory

Reaction score
It had better have some serious stuff in there not just a newer UI which to me doesn't look like much of an improvement.

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
It had better have some serious stuff in there not just a newer UI which to me doesn't look like much of an improvement.
Edge Browser by the looks of it is going to have some improvements added which will be a good things for those of us that use it 100%

Reaction score
It is a "Concept" , if it is implemented waits to be seen. The video is more about Redstone than Edge. I already have a transparent taskbar in 10586.71.

Reaction score
Doesn't look much to get excited about.
Changing a few icons to me is not much of an improvement.
The shell settings seem to have taken care of most of the settings i wanted.
They do need to improve Edge to move me away from FF but that should have been done before release.
We shall see but i am not holding out much hope of any dramatic improvements. ;)

Reaction score
Mine is set to "On" but as you can see the image is not transparent.
Screen%20print%201.jpg

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Heck and phooey.
Just noticed that, while that setting does effect the start menu and action center, it doesn't have any impact that I can detect on the taskbar. At least not on this latest build.
Not sure, what's up with that, I guess Microsoft is still experimenting with the aero effects on windows 10.
I actually don't use those settings so I was also surprised to find that the slider which I could swear was there before to adjust the level of transparency is also missing.
Oh well, maybe at some point in the future.

Ask a Question