SOLVED Crashes during watching videos on youtube and e.t.c.

Reaction score
hello guys,I have windows 10 64 bit unlicensed version. my laptop does not have any problems. I can play all day and it works just like the new one. But when I open Youtibe on browser and start playing videos, suddenly computer has a sound like bzzz(don't laugh at it) and nothing moves on the screen. no reaction on mouse or something else. The video still goes on but display is crashed. can somenoe help me solve this problem?

Reaction score
Hi levanikvara,

what make and model of laptop and is your version of W10 up-to-date?. What browser are you using for playback on YouTube?. :):):)

Reaction score
I have HP Laptop 15-bs0xx. and yes, my W10 is up-tu-date, i tried microsoft edge and google crome but the problem remains the same :(

Reaction score
Hi levanikvara,

open Control Panel > Sound and check what you have there, your hardware may be set to the wrong default device?: ;););)

sound default.JPG

Reaction score
Hi levanikvara,

have you tried Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Sound?: :):):)

troubleshoot sound.jpg

Reaction score
no friend, it is not about sounds. i am sure of it... when the desktop crashes the sound still goes on but, the visual part of the video doesnt play.

Reaction score
Okay, what version of W10 do you have?, press the Windows key + r and type winver and you will see what version you have, even though your actual installed version is up to date, it may not be the latest version of W10?.

winver.JPG

:):):)

Reaction score
Have you also tried troubleshooting video as well?, your version of W10 should be okay, is it up to date?. Have you thought about a reset?, you can keep your files when asked but you will have to re-install any 3rd party apps you installed!. :):):)

reset this pc.jpg

Ask a Question