Computer crashes and restarts at odd times.

Reaction score
Whocrashed says: "This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x759FAF)" BSOD said same thing. I have Win 10, Norton Security Suite, Roboform, FireFox 57.0.3. I noticed GPUTweak II and GPUTweakII Monitor showed up in tray after recent updates and I do not know how to shut them off or if they may be causing any problems.

Regedit32

Reaction score
You may need to consult your computer manufacturer about your video card, as that GPUTweak ii tool is intended to improve video performance in games etc.

Other users have commented on their OS crashing when its running, so it may be what is causing your issue.

Have you gone to Settings and checked the Apps section? GPUTweak ii may be listed there and you may be able to try updating it, or just uninstall it to see whether or not the BSOD issue then stops occuring.

Reaction score
I just got another Windows 10 update, so I updated drivers for video card, updated FireFox, Adobe Flash, Shockwave, Air, and Router hardware. I will let you know if that fixed it. Also, the widgets (?) in my tray went away with updates.

Ask a Question