OS Build 10586. 164 for Windows 10 PC

Reaction score
Ohh yes but haven't noticed anything different.:(
upload_2016-3-9_16-47-30.png

Reaction score
I have tried twice to download and install this update. PC goes through the motions and reboots. Win 10 says installing updates but both times I go to updates and it says the same update that supposedly just installed is ready to be downloaded. Trying for the 3rd time now. And if it doesn't work this time I'll just block the update with wushowhide.

Reaction score
Update installed however now my Win10 Pro is showing as an Insider Preview which it definitely was not before. Does this mean I am now running a beta version of Win 10? If so how can I go back to my old stable version of Win 10 without doing a complete reinstall?
All I was doing today was minding my own business and surfing the net. A popup told me that I had to restart due to an update. So I did and now I have an Insider Preview version that I did not want. This latest version is stating that some of my programs will no longer work with it including my side gadgets that were working just fine this morning.

Ask a Question