SOLVED Outlook Contacts

gee

Reaction score
I have contacts in Outlook (Office 365 Home) under two email addresses. Is it possible to combine all of these into one address book? How?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Gee,

I've got two address books in Outlook (under a 365 account), when I wanted to combine them I just went to the "My Contacts" page, selected all of the contacts from the "old" account (using CTRL+A to highlight them all) and then dragged them to the new account on the left hand menu. Basically a drag-and-drop to move them :).

I've just tested it again now using a test contact and it works great. If you need any more detail, just let me know and I'll attach screenshots.

Cheers,
Ian

gee

Reaction score
I have contacts in Outlook (Office 365 Home) under two email addresses. Is it possible to combine all of these into one address book? How?

Hi Gee,

I've got two address books in Outlook (under a 365 account), when I wanted to combine them I just went to the "My Contacts" page, selected all of the contacts from the "old" account (using CTRL+A to highlight them all) and then dragged them to the new account on the left hand menu. Basically a drag-and-drop to move them :).

I've just tested it again now using a test contact and it works great. If you need any more detail, just let me know and I'll attach screenshots.

Cheers,
Ian
Thanks, that was toio easy and obvious, I should have tried that first. Thanks again.

Ask a Question