ParameterService

Reaction score
Hello all, I have this Parameter Service problem lately, my display turned white
and the computer crashed.

Attachments

• ParameterService.txt
    830 bytes · Views: 236
Reaction score
Hi blueriver649,

it states it has something to do with Intel, might be graphics related?, did you upgrade any drivers for Intel hardware on your computer recently?. :confused:

Reaction score
Hi blueriver649,

it states it has something to do with Intel, might be graphics related?, did you upgrade any drivers for Intel hardware on your computer recently?. :confused:
No, I did not .Actually I had to go to the Acer site to use the older graphic Driver, it was crashed so bad

Reaction score
Did that fix the problem?. What is the name of your video graphics card?. Is it a laptop?. If so, make and model would be handy!. :)

Reaction score
Irrelevant, but, curious. I just cannot open that attachment, using any of three different browsers!!

Reaction score
Orrelevant, but curious,
Hi Dave,

right click and save the doc then open with an editor (Notepad). :)
lol. Yes, the obvious solution, but wont work for me. I have an idea with it being a problem with sn advert eliminator i am experimenting with!

Reaction score
Did that fix the problem?. What is the name of your video graphics card?. Is it a laptop?. If so, make and model would be handy!. :)

It did not completely fix the problem, my computer crashed much less often only.It is Intel HD Graphics 620 and It is a laptop Acer Aspire E5-575T-58WH. I used to have a HP worked so well, never give me any problem, Acer brand not very good.

Reaction score
Hi blueriver649,

you could try a system reset, make sure you backup any files you may want/need for that just-in-case scenario:

You can re-install any apps using the following link:

https://ninite.com/ :)

I also have an Acer Aspire (7750G) which has 2 GPU's, one Intel integrated and one onboard ATI chip which I switched off as it makes the laptop hot and uses more power!.

Reaction score
Hi Wolfie,

I did 3 times clean reinstalling OS already, it worked for 2 days only, I am very sure it has to do with Windows update but Acer supposed to do
their part, writing the new Driver. I will report the problem to them, Now I am running Enterprise edition, it seems to work better. I will keep thing
up to date, thank you all.

Reaction score
Hi blueriver649,

does your computer have an older HDD or are you using an SSD now?, it might be a disk problem if the hard drive is old?. ;) That said, it may well be a driver problem but that remains to be seen!. :confused:

Reaction score
Hi Wolfie,

My HDD is only 3 years old and working very well, I myself is a IT guy so I am very sure it is not a hard drive.Now I had a different hardware error than the Home Version

Attachments

• LiveKernelEvent.txt
    359 bytes · Views: 191
Reaction score
Hi Wolfie,

I am using version 1809 with Enterprise, before that I am using version 1909 with Home edition then after January update
Graphic problem Started. I wait for a few days then update to Version 1909,Thanks W.

Ask a Question