Rip Music Location can't change

Reaction score
Hello,

I can't change the "Rip Music to this location" in options in Windows Media Player.

Please advise

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    22.6 KB · Views: 768

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I notice that in your image you don't have the normal default location indicated.
C:\Users\YourUserName\Music
I suppose first you would want to make sure that the default location was in fact present and available.
Then perhaps test by ripping a single track and see what happens and where it goes.
When you click the "Change" button what happens? Do you get an error? Can you browse to a location on your computer?

Reaction score
Hello,

Nothing happens when I press the change button. Is there another way to browse to the location? I think not having a location specified is my problem however I am having trouble changing it.

Thanks for you help

Reaction score
OK now when I hit the change button the file browser pops up and I can browse to my folder. Weird... It works now.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Probably just one of those weird things that we hear about and see from time to time with Windows 10, although....
I have to say, this is the first time I've seen this particular one.
So.... you can rip CDs now and it goes where you want??
I guess all's well that ends well.

Ask a Question