Specific Microsoft support page always opens in default browser at startup

Reaction score
I have windows 10 pro, and every time I startup or reboot, the same support page opens up in my default browser (attached. I don´t even know why this page, as I never accessed it). At first I thought it was the “Microsoft Edge” problem that many people have, opening up at startup. After doing everything that´s on the internet to solve it without success, I decided to change the msedge.exe file to msedge.bak as to disable it from starting, but to my surprise, the same support page opened up in Chrome, set as my default browser, at startup.

At this point, I´m lost. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Print_pag_error_inicio.jpg
    Print_pag_error_inicio.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
Error opening Help in Windows-based programs: "Feature not included" or "Help not supported"
That suggests to me that the program does not use the .chm Help files but the older .hlp that worked with old programs so those programs that give the error would have to be known, name/title and version.

Reaction score
That suggests to me that the program does not use the .chm Help files but the older .hlp that worked with old programs so those programs that give the error would have to be known, name/title and version.
Thank you for your answer. I don´t have a problems with the help files. I don´t even know why it opens that page. My problem is that at startup the default browser automatically starts on that page.

Ask a Question