Staff - Moderators

Reaction score
We seem to have totally run out of moderators here and in the Windows 11 forums??:(:confused:

Reaction score
Agreed. There are enough knowledgeable guys, at different levels, to deal with most.

I have wondered, for some years, exactly what is a moderator. I see them, on forums, as able to assist in finer admin things, but, on the forums I visit, they are generally acknowledged as the experts in all..

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've not seen or heard from @Trouble in a while, and I've contacted him to see if he's ok but heard nothing - I'm a little bit worried as he was very active until he last logged on to the forum.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Really hope he's ok. Has anyone seen him elsewhere online or heard from him offline?

Reaction score
Another forum where I visit. There he posted occasionally. Again, not seen since about the same daTe.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Another forum where I visit. There he posted occasionally. Again, not seen since about the same daTe.
Thanks Dave, it sounds like something serious must have come up. Let's hope he is ok.

Reaction score
Yeah, Ian, one or two long time members who are "no longer young". With serious family health problems, on top of my own age, I am also feeling I am near the end of the road!:D:rolleyes: "Always look on the bright, side of life - tee dum tee dum"

Reaction score
Yes, a bit concerning that we haven’t heard from Randy (aka Trouble).
A most knowledgeable and prolific contributor.
For the sleuths he lives around the southern outskirts of Chicago (but in Indiana).

Ask a Question