Sticky Notes for Windows 7 / 8 / 10

Reaction score
Hello!
A new Sticky Notes app for Windows desktop is now available to try out.

FEATURES:
Floating desktop notes
Switch between text and pen tool
Customize with a lot of different styles
Keyboard Shortcuts
Resize notes
Simple | Minimalistic | Stylish

Download

6ece1c0b5ff6.jpg

Reaction score
I don't honestly feel I would want to pay for such a small app, when there are several free ones available.

Reaction score
I don't honestly feel I would want to pay for such a small app, when there are several free ones available.
Thanks for your reply :)
Yep, its a small app, and it costs a small amount )
Of course you have a lot of other free analogs , but this one (in my opinion) is looks very nice, has a lot of visual styles, and users will get tech support :)

Happy New Year! )

Reaction score
But it doesn't completely work. I can not increase font size in Windows 10 Sticky Notes. Most suggestions are to highlight text and press Ctrl+Shift+> This doesn't work. Ctrl+B works as do a few other shortcuts. I have version 1.8.0.0 and can't seem to change it.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Reaction score
For me, the windows donot "float", i.e. stay on top. The just disappear behave like other windows. I find no setting to change this behaviour. Deinstall, money wasted. Windows 10, Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Desktop Mode.

Reaction score
For me, the windows donot "float", i.e. stay on top. The just disappear behave like other windows. I find no setting to change this behaviour. Deinstall, money wasted. Windows 10, Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Desktop Mode.
Hello Peter,
Please email the dev to get support or to get your money back.
If you do not know the email address, please send me a private message.

Ask a Question