VPN lost due to latest W10 update

Reaction score
When windows made the last larger update automaticly on November 20th my VPN settings were destroyed and now I am not able to repair it.
I had an image from November 15th which I could use and that rescued me, but now Windows made the update repetedly and now the VPN is gone again?
What to do to have a long-time solition?
Åke

Reaction score
Did you get a Build update or was it the Version Upgrade? Hold down the Windows key and press R, type winver then copy and post the line that mentions OS Version. Frequently an Upgrade will wipe out customizations.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Question: Can you not download your VPN software and reset it up to how it was before?

Reaction score
When windows made the last larger update automaticly on November 20th my VPN settings were destroyed and now I am not able to repair it.
I had an image from November 15th which I could use and that rescued me, but now Windows made the update repetedly and now the VPN is gone again?
What to do to have a long-time solition?
Åke

Winversion 1709 16299.64

Reaction score
Might try updating to Build 16299.98, maybe a change with it will help.

Reaction score
In an atempt to do the update manually to the above mentioned Build I figured out that 3 updates was not made earlier which I now made manually - which resolved the problem! The VPN connection is back. Thanks.
The installed build is still 16299.64
Åke

Ask a Question