VPN not installing after fresh installation of windows 10 Pro 1809

Reaction score
Respected sir / madam

I just installed windows 10Pro 1809 in my new 8 TB HDD. When I try to install expressvpn it does not install. Why?

The 1809 also installed some malware software which keeps on annoying and when I try to install Firefox it hangs up? Why is this doing so?

My system specs are as follows :

CPU. = intel LGA 2011
RAM. =. 64 GB DDR4
GPU =. Nvidia GeForce 970
HDD =. 8 TB TOSHIBA. 128 MB cache

Reaction score
Where did you get your installation software?? If you have used the media creation tool for the 1809 you are not getting any malware with it, that is for sure. You can download the MCT from here:

use that one to create an installation medium (ISO or USB drive) and redo the install.

Reaction score
Sir

I had Downloaded the OS ISO from MCT site only. during installation it asked me to connect to the web for updates. in this process it downloaded ByteFence Anti-Malware free version.

Ok I just restarted my system today and it automatically installed VPN.

Thank you for the prompt response to my querry.

Reaction score
Windows should never install ByteFence, or prompt you to download it during installation. I'd take a second look where you got the iso from and make sure it matches the link Grizzly provided. Microsoft will never prompt you to download/install any 3rd party programs.

Reaction score
Sir I am sending you the Screenshot of the downloaded ISO

Ask a Question