WebGL

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about WebGL? When I try to load a game I have played for some time, I am told the game cannot run WebGL. It says to go to the WebGL site for more info, but that site won't open. This only occurs on my laptop, which recently upgraded to Win11. The game loads fine on the desktop, which can't upgrade.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
It says to go to the WebGL site for more info,
Is this the site that "won't open"?
I see a spinning cube in Edge on my Windows 11 machine and "Your browser supports WebGL"
Anyone know anything about WebGL?
As I find, more and more in life....
Only what I read on Wiki https://www.khronos.org/webgl/wiki/Main_Page

It may have more to do with the actual game, or the source site for the actual game, or perhaps your browser of choice, than your having upgraded to Windows 11

Reaction score
Is this the site that "won't open"?
I see a spinning cube in Edge on my Windows 11 machine and "Your browser supports WebGL"

As I find, more and more in life....
Only what I read on Wiki https://www.khronos.org/webgl/wiki/Main_Page

It may have more to do with the actual game, or the source site for the actual game, or perhaps your browser of choice, than your having upgraded to Windows 11
It worked on Edge the day before on WIN11. That's why I don't understand while it suddenly stopped.

Reaction score
I don't do games but in Firefox and Edge on Win10 Pro and Win11 Pro the link gives me this [the cube was spinning, just did the snip]:
1636323957873.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay, now the game loads and plays. But I'd still like to know what WebGL is and why it affected my game.

Ask a Question