SOLVED Why does my WhatsApp text (on Win10) go blurred, unless I click on it? ["NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000" graphics card with 4K screen]

Reaction score
Since you ask my monitor is: "Viewsonic VP2780-4K 27-inch 4K Ultra HD IPS Professional Monitor"

However just a few days ago I reset my entire system to a Macrium Reflect image of my whole hard disk. I took the image about 18 months ago, no long after I had re-formatted the disk.

Anyhow, in the process, the problem with WhatApp getting blurred seems to have vanished!

Oh well!

Reaction score
Hi Ship69,

good for you, now you will most likely have an older version of Win 10 so keep and eye out as it most likely wants to upgrade to the latest version. Set a restore point now and also make sure you have all your data backed up!. :)

If your problem is solved now, can you please mark the thread as such so it helps others. :cool:

Reaction score
Hi bartmax,

please start your own thread. Did you try any of the tips given in this one?. ;)

Reaction score
I just Googled the issue, and this thread appeared. I'm getting this error too. It's not monitor related.
I am looking at this website alongside whatsapp in another window.

Whatsapp slowly gets blurrier the longer it is not in focus. As soon as you move your mouse back, it sharpens back up. It's very strange and I've never seen a program act this way before.

drppQLT.png
Q3615QL.png

Reaction score
Do you have the latest version of Win 10?. ;);)

Ask a Question