SOLVED Wi-FI Sense

Bif

Reaction score
Is Wi-Fi sense suppose to be in windows 10?...looking online it appears so,I'm running 10 home and under the setting/wifi option this "wifi sense ain't there.When I type it in it ain't there.I have it on my Win 8.1 phone...does anyone else have this on there 10?..have I been left out? (damn you Bill)! I likely would never use it on my laptop anyhoo but once again,it pisses me off that if something should be there...it should be there.

474430-wi-fi-sense.jpg

Reaction score
From what has been discussed very recently on this forum I recall that it is only on the phone. Are you blaming "Bill" Gates?

Bif

Reaction score
This screen shot is from PCMag website discussing all the security violations that are on by default on 10 PC not on phones..hence the question..I have read the other comments on here in regards to it but as I stated..it apparently from all the various sites I've gone to should be on my laptop.No biggie either way.

Affirmative on the Bill front..

Bif

Reaction score
Yeah.I just more-so wanted to know if any others out there might have it on their machines,would be interesting to see if and why.
The list of peculiarities groweth by the day..

Reaction score
This screen shot is from PCMag website discussing all the security violations that are on by default on 10 PC not on phones..hence the question..I have read the other comments on here in regards to it but as I stated..it apparently from all the various sites I've gone to should be on my laptop.No biggie either way.

Affirmative on the Bill front..
Seems like you can not be attached with an Ethernet cable to see that. Are you?

Bif

Reaction score
Apparently from reading a thread on another forum,if your have "Location" turned off this may be why you are unable to see it..so I turned mine on and I still don't see it in any of the listings..
The plot thickens..

Ask a Question