Win 10 does not recognize my camera anymore?

Reaction score
Did you get any info out of what I posted about the connections and did it help you at all?. :)

Reaction score
Did you get any info out of what I posted about the connections and did it help you at all?. :)
The camera has all of its apps turned on. I have gone over and over things checking to see if I can find anything wrong. But the camera is still not recognized? Does anyone else have one of these Canon Powershot A2300 cameras that work? I would like to know just in case the camera has built-in obsolescence? The camera was working up until the time Canon updated the software, then it started playing up getting worse as time went by until eventually, it stopped working completely. I will ask Canon for the old software again, I can't remember what the excuse was last time I asked them for it?

Reaction score
I will contact Canon again and get back on what they say about sending me the old software? They replied last time saying the latest software should work with my camera? My card reader doesn't recognize my SD cards either?

Ask a Question