Windows 10 driver support is amazing

T_J

Reaction score
Forgot to tell you, Adobe Photoshop not worked in Windows 10, the system freeze whenever try to launch the Photoshop application.
Dell installed Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 & Premiere Elements 9 (for free) on my Nov 2012 Dell website order - Windows 7, i3, 6GB RAM, desktop, which got the free Windows 10 upgrade in 2016. Photoshop & Premiere survived the 2016 W7 to W10 upgrade process just fine on my Dell. Photoshop & Premiere work perfectly on my W10 Dell (& on W7 prior to upgrade). I currently have Home v1903 b18362.388. (I never uninstalled or reinstalled these Adobe products)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Forgot to tell you, Adobe Photoshop not worked in Windows 10, the system freeze whenever try to launch the Photoshop application.

Make sure you have Windows 10 Display Device drivers installed. I after I upgraded to windows I had to install new display device drivers to get my displays working correctly with Windows 10. AMD/ATI, Nvidia and Intel all release new device drivers for their products for Windows 10

also This might be because of Preferences file
Go to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe and copy the Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 Folder to your Desktop(To back up settings)/Appdata is hidden folder
  • To backup Plugins Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 copy Plugins to Desktop
  • Start the application while holding down Ctrl+Alt+Shift (Windows) or Command+Option+Shift (Mac OS). Then, click Yes to the Dialogue box that pops up.

Ask a Question