SOLVED Windows 7 Drivers

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get a Windows 7 driver download for free. I did look but it is very confusing with all the driver updaters offered but they are not free.

Regedit32

Reaction score
What model and brand of computer are you wanting Windows 7 drivers for?

Reaction score
What model and brand of computer are you wanting Windows 7 drivers for?
I have several desktops but I suppose my most commonly used is a homebuilt and i have an MSI Cubi. I do not know why brand is relevant.
The problem is that I installed Windows 7 but have no internet service due to lack of drivers (network adapter) for that. The hard drive is a Patriot Torch SSD 60 GB.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What kind of network card are you using. Most common are "Realtek". You should be able to find out by looking in the motherboard manual...

Regedit32

Reaction score
Brand would be significant for most users as manufactuers like HP,Dell, and so on tend to use proprietary drivers, meaning you'd need to grab them from the Manufacturer website.

Model number then would be necessary to got to the correct page on the Manufacturer's website.

As you say you built your computer and are wanting Realtek network drivers, go to Realtek's site.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/

Ask a Question