Lenovo G50-70 - 32 bit Windows 10 drivers

Reaction score
I am going to upgrade to Windows 10 32 bits from my win 7 32 bits. I am using lenovo g50-70. But lenovo don't have drivers for win 10 32 bit,it have only for 64 bit. So what should I do now? I already downloaded ISO for 32 bit and i have only 2 gb ram so don't want to install 64 bit.... Please help

Reaction score
The drivers will be part of the upgrade so you should not have to load them separately. At least that is my view. You will have internet access immediately so drivers will be updated automatically. I know that sounds too easy but it is. Windows 10 has made it easy. I loaded Windows 10 from a disk onto a new system and every driver was there and it was a very fast loading process too.

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
The first thing that I would recommend before proceeding any further is to make a complete disk image of your hard drive(s).
https://www.windows10forums.com/threads/please-for-your-own-peace-of-mind.794/
Then I would inspect the image by mounting it and examining the contents to confirm that everything I expected to be there, was in fact there.
Looking at this http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/pro...enovo-g-series-laptops/g50-70-notebook-lenovo
The only thing that I see that you might benefit from is perhaps the BIOS Update, unless of course you've already installed it.
AND
The only thing that I see that you might have an issue with is the AMD Video driver. Some people have reported having some issues with some AMD GPUs.

Perhaps someone with that exact computer may have some specific information for you, but....
If you take steps to protect yourself with a good disk image I would think you could proceed with confidence.
Good luck.

Ask a Question