SOLVED Windows 10 Font Size in Creators edition

Reaction score
Help I can't find were changing font size is. I found change icons and font size,but that just changes everything.
Being legally blind I just need to change the font sizes so I can read my programs, especially Office.

Reaction score
If it is only office, which is the biggest problem, there is, of course, a slider bottom right which can adjust the font/windows size.

Last edited:

Bif

Reaction score
If it is only office, which is the biggest problem, there is, of curse, a slider bottom right which can adjust the font/windows size.

Dave, I'm only assuming the inadvertent use of the word "curse" was a slight Fruedian slip in reference to the Creators update?..A wink and a nod in your general direction;)

Last edited:

Data

Chief Operations Officer
Reaction score
The Curse of Windows 10: The Dark Ages Post Bill.

Data

Chief Operations Officer
Reaction score
Im glad it helped, and I agree with you, it was a bad idea in a long line of bad ideas to remove this. thankfully there are skilled people out there that make these user friendly tools, that fix what wasnt broken.

Feel free to mark thread solved. ;)

Ask a Question