Can't Install ANY Fonts in Windows 10

Reaction score
Hi
I had tried almost every possible ways posted such as enable/disable firewalls, etc in order to drag and drop to install a font in windows 10. All I got is something like a 'not a valid font' always. This is a brand new windows 10 and I wonder if there will be a patch/fix for this problem. thanks

Reaction score
Whatever happened to 182 Windows 10 (C:\Windows\Fonts) fonts disappeared to.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
What type of "fonts" are you trying to install?
Are they True Type Fonts? Do they have a .ttf file extension.
IF you'd like I've attached a zip file of a font that I use on occasion for some graphic work I do from time to time.
IF you choose to do so, you can download it and unzip it and right click and see if install is available to you as an option or you can just open it after unzipping it and see if install is available at the top of the window.

Attachments

• MJDEG___.zip
    228.6 KB · Views: 379
Reaction score
Hi I used 7z to zip my screenshot as well as the font. Please download the txt and changed it to .7z . As you can see this font is a true type and have .ttf . I used them in win 7 without any issues. Not sure why it just does not work in windows 10. thanks in advance again.

Attachments

• Desktop.txt
    971.7 KB · Views: 396

Ask a Question