Windows 10 stops/slows down after start then doesn’t load. Shockwave Flash Error

Reaction score
I recently bought a new Dell PC with Windows 10 and have an issue when starting the PC. The PC starts normally but upon operational the PC freezes for a moment. Then I am unable to load pages in my browser (main browser is Chrome but the same happens with Edge) and after several minutes some pages load very (extremely) slowly. However, I noticed that videos (e.g., youtube ), still do not load. Pinned programs to my task bar change from unresponsive to possible to open and back. Within Chrome I also get a “Page unresponsive” message after few minutes for open pages and that “A plugin (Shockwave Flash) isn’t responding”. For instance I can use this forum without any issues but at the same time I cannot load the dell page at all. I am also unable to play an AVI file already on my PC. After restarting several times and waiting some time is works again without any issues. What could it be and how can I fix it? All help appreciated!

Steve

Ask a Question