Windows insider not available

Reaction score
Hello,
I can't seem to find a solution anywhere.
When I go to my Windows update setting and select Windows insider, ther is litteraly nothing.
My window is simply empty, no text and no buttons.
I could register on their website, but then I only had acces to Windows 10 ISO not 11.

1625030899410.png

Does somebody know why?

Reaction score
The insider has , currently, only the development and the Release preview channels.
Windows 10 is the only available OS, so far, on the release preview. If you wish to get earlier looks at Windows 11, MS have begun sending them on the Development channel.

The catch for many is that if you join the insider development channel, linking your MS Email address, you computer will be detected and, if not compatible with Windows 11, you will be relegated to the premium channel, with no way back. It is accompanied by a message saying that you will still get the BEtas (?. If you can find a way to install them!)

Reaction score
As of now, there is no Insider ISO for Windows 11 and the new system is only available for Insiders in the DEV channel.
I was able to install Windows 11 through the DEV channel after I increased the storage space (partition size) to over 64GB. Then it installed even without TPM, secure boot or even UEFI.
Which version of Windows 10 are you using currently?? To get the Windows 11 you have to have the DEV channel already installed and be up to date with one of the most recent builds...

Ask a Question