SOLVED A Switch to run two PC's, two Monitors from one Keyboard & Mouse

Reaction score
Just an FYI - I've done it differently. I have both monitors connected to one machine (the master) and use Teamviewer (www.teamviewer.com) to get to the other one - which I display full screen on the second monitor.

The advantages are:

I can use both monitors on one system (the master) if I need to.
I can access either remotely if I need to
No hardware involved
It's free.

FYI, I'm pleased to have the ShareMouse running . My two HP PC's and two LG 24" Monitors are running separate right now. The one mouse can operate both monitors at the same time, or separate, also goes the keyboard. Yes, ShareMouse is Free also.

Reaction score
Not exactly what you were asking for initially, but as long as you are happy with the results that is all that matters.

T_J

Reaction score
I have a few comments.

1. Nice motorcycle Alan Sh. I had a Honda 750 SS once; 80,000 miles in 6 years.

2. My Belkin KVM switch works great with 2 PCs, 2 monitors, 1 keyboard, and 1 mouse.

3. The Sharemouse software may require maintenance fee if you trade stocks (Standard or Pro editions). Sharemouse FAQ – “Professional/Commercial use is also considered whenever the user receives financial benefit from his work (salary, wages, commission, revenue, etc.). We fully trust you that you don't cheat.”

Last edited:

Ask a Question