Absolute Rubbish

Bif

Reaction score
yes, sadly this forum worships at the feet of windows 10 and nothing more. the OP is correct and justified to moan. windows 10 is shambolic. every single update further damages my laptop, updates are coming thick and fast due to the poor state windows 10 was originally released in. all our home PC's are now laggy and a total displeasure to use. Microsoft have gone down the pan with this one, just like their god awful Lumia phones
It's very obvious that you just like hearing yourself talk and forums are likely the only way that you have and social interaction in your life..I think "troll" is the correct vernacular here.I'm sure this is not the only forum that you're being a________

Reaction score
It's very obvious that you just like hearing yourself talk and forums are likely the only way that you have and social interaction in your life..I think "troll" is the correct vernacular here.I'm sure this is not the only forum that you're being a________
OH MY GOD, you are so right, even though you know nothing about me.
you just cannot accept someone who has an opinion that does not match yours...............which makes you SO very sad

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
yes, sadly this forum worships at the feet of windows 10 and nothing more.

Steve, it may surprise you, but this is a site about one thing - Windows 10. Almost all the threads here are technical support questions, helping people with advice or guiding them during upgrades. It's not perfect, but if we just moaned all day rather than helping then where would we be.

I've had a look at your posts consist of things like "avoid windows 10, its worse than a dose of Ebola" and "Windows 10 is the biggest pile of junk ever. It has rendered two laptops in my house useless. Microsoft should be shot on sight for inflicting Windows 10 on people".

Either post about your problems here and we can see what we can do to help or stop moaning and doing nothing about your problem. Roman Hrachowina has a problem that we may able to help with and your posts are just taking it off track - hardly helping the new member.

Reaction score
you just cannot accept someone who has an opinion that does not match yours...............which makes you SO very sad

Do not let the door hit you on your way out. Nobody forced you to join. You do not like it then get the hell out and say hey to Brink.

Reaction score
This is a forum for people to look for help or exchange ideas about.......wait for it.............WINDOWS 10. We don't have to like everything about it. I'm a big linux fanboy. But I need Windows to game. And, at least as far as gaming is concerned, Windows 10 is far superior to all other versions of Windows, period.

If you're looking for help, ask. If you're here to just bash, then leave. Easy as that. Bashing Windows 10 here does nothing. It doesn't change anyone's mind, and Microsoft will never see your idiotic post. Grow up son.

Reaction score
I just noticed another Forum ex-patriot just showed up and posted. He said he was mad and was not coming back. I guess he is checking to see if the smoke has cleared. I immediately put him on my ignore list with the Troll above and am not going to see any of their posts from now on. For some reason they just tick me off.

Reaction score
This is a forum for people to look for help or exchange ideas about.......wait for it.............WINDOWS 10. We don't have to like everything about it. I'm a big linux fanboy. But I need Windows to game. And, at least as far as gaming is concerned, Windows 10 is far superior to all other versions of Windows, period.

If you're looking for help, ask. If you're here to just bash, then leave. Easy as that. Bashing Windows 10 here does nothing. It doesn't change anyone's mind, and Microsoft will never see your idiotic post. Grow up son.
Since you are a Linux Fanboy, try Steam Linux.

Reaction score
yes, sadly this forum worships at the feet of windows 10 and nothing more.
Clearly you haven't read some of my postings.

I can't help wondering, if the kid simply forgot his password. There is no evidence to suggest this is not the case. Wondering this is the reason I haven't posted my opinion.

Ask a Question