All New And Older Incoming Mail Not Showing Up

Reaction score
I use MS mail and have a Microsoft and G Mail account. After receiving the message that my Microsoft account (Sbcglobal) was "out of date", I tried to update the password which did not work. It also suggested that I might need to "sync" the device (which is an Asus Transformer Laptop) to this account so that it can be recognized. As far as I can tell it seems to be synced. When I open either email account, only
one message appears for that day. Can someone advise please? Thanking in advance.

Reaction score
You will most likely require an app specific password, a secure mail key or use an email client which supports OAuth.

Reaction score
Are you sure your email account hasn’t been hacked and someone hasn’t setup a rule that intercepts incoming messages and then forwards them elsewhere and stores them in a new folder - I have seen this on at least 2 friends systems! Check for rules in your account profile.

Reaction score
You will most likely require an app specific password, a secure mail key or use an email client which supports OAuth.
Thanks for your reply. I actually deleted the g-mail app and the g-mail address from my tablets as I found that AT&T Currently (Yahoo) doesn't support Google. Then I deleted the Yahoo app and reinstalled it. I'm getting e-mails but there not in readable words (no images). Instead, they're showing they are coming from the sender's IP address and the page appears to be coded text. Part of my problem has been solved. Can anyone tell me how to change the coding to colloquial English? Again, thanks for any help or suggestions.

Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestion. I did delete the g-mail app and my g-mail account from my tablet, then.. deleted and reinstalled my Yahoo app. I also set up a secure mail key, but I now have a different problem which I've already posted. Thanks again for your reply ans suggestion.

Reaction score
Are you sure your email account hasn’t been hacked and someone hasn’t setup a rule that intercepts incoming messages and then forwards them elsewhere and stores them in a new folder - I have seen this on at least 2 friends systems! Check for rules in your account profile.
Thanks for your suggestion. I'm pretty sure my e-mail hasn't been hacked. I'm having a problem with the e-mail content now and have posted that problem. Again. thanks for your help.

Reaction score
I would return to your first comment, " the message that my Microsoft account (Sbcglobal) was "out of date"
open settings - Accounts. Click "Verify"

You will be sent a code by the means selected (usually comes immediately), enter the code - done

Reaction score
Deleting the account/app would only work for those accounts which offer OAth2 which during set up connects to the account to ask you to log in & confirm that you wish to connect the account to the app/program.

Ask a Question