Automatic repair issue

Reaction score
I have just built my new PC with Windows 10 on it.

At first, everything was fine. After the installation, Windows started correctly and I installed some softwares.
After that, I have rebooted my computer and then the automatic repair tools was launched. I have selected the reset option and Windows started correctly.

Others softwares/drivers installations later, the reboot has lead to the same problem.
Everytime I have done the reset, I was able to access Windows correctly but I had to go through this repair. I'm not sure that this is the well-known repair loop bug because it is not a loop : I can access Windows after the repair.

I have reinstalled Windows several times but the problem is the same but the automatic repair is not systematically launched after the first reboot. I have managed to install Windows and install Chrome browser then reboot without issue, the problem came some reboot later.

I have no idea how to fix it or where sould I look at. Can it be caused by a driver/software installation .

Reaction score
You could have outdated drivers for the software you installed, you mention the boot problems surfaced after installing some additional software.
You could also possibly be missing a recent update. Check "Settings" Update and Security and check if any updates are available.

Ask a Question