SOLVED Browser question

Reaction score
i have win 10 i have the hp probook 6465b laptop and i use the chrome browser. on my 6470b laptop i have chrome and when i click the box at the top right to go from full screen to the smaller screen i set it to so i can see the icons on the desktop it stays to the right of the screen. but on this 6465b laptop when i click that box for full screen or the smaller screen it goes to the left.

how do i make that browser stay to the right when i click to get the smaller screen back? i have the single box smaller to be able to see the icons and then i click it to go to the full screen, but on this machine it seems to like the left. i have this hard drive in the other laptop and i did not have that issues and i do not think i had it when i first put this hard drive in this laptop but all of a sudden it started doing this. i was under the impression that this browser would go beck to the place it was closed at but not on this laptop.

Reaction score
The 3 icons upper right corner are Minimize, Maximize/Restore toggle and Close. Full Screen is a separate function accessed with either F11 or Fn + F11 [on most machines], gets rid of some of the Toolbars to give more data on the screen. Do you see the same issue using the Full Screen? Can you post a screenshot of both views?

Reaction score
ok on that pc i just gave up and move the shortcut's over to the right side so now when i minimize the window goes to the left and my shortcuts are still on the right side and i can use them. i have no clue what this is the only pc i have ever had do that. but now it is what it is and i will deal with it, thanks will mark this solved. thanks

Ask a Question