Browser to replace outlook

Reaction score
Outlook is not an Internet Browser but an installed E-Mail Client from Microsoft and usually part of Microsoft Office.

Reaction score
Sorry, I mean, "Internet Explorer" which is not getting updated. Edge is supposed to be a replacement but I find it probably the worst programme I have come across.

No controls, it put all my favourites in alphabetical order which makes them unusable. If I am buying an item from the internet and want to compare a few sites, I want them all together, not spread throughout the list. Also, at present, I have Bing and Google to search but Google cannot be added to Edge. Many other annoyances too.

What other programmes are there similar to I.Ex.? Any ideas please?

Reaction score
Sorry, I mean, "Internet Explorer" which is not getting updated. Edge is supposed to be a replacement but I find it probably the worst programme I have come across.

No controls, it put all my favourites in alphabetical order which makes them unusable. If I am buying an item from the internet and want to compare a few sites, I want them all together, not spread throughout the list. Also, at present, I have Bing and Google to search but Google cannot be added to Edge. Many other annoyances too.

What other programmes are there similar to I.Ex.? Any ideas please?
What version of Windows 10 are you running? It's sounds like you have the old version of Edge. The new version is built on Chromium, and functions almost exactly like Chrome. The old version was removed with the 20H2 update last October. I use Chrome though. Firefox is also a good alternative. I find it a bit slower the Chrome though.

Ask a Question