Missing Pictures in Firefox Browser.

Reaction score
I'm running the latest Firefox 83.0 64bit but I've just noticed a few sites where the pictures are missing with just the text underneath remaining? The other day I was prompted to download a Java update so I think that may have been the problem, do I uninstall Java or re-install it? Any help will be appreciated.

Reaction score
Hi redrooster,

are the sites telling you about Java missing?, what are your security settings like?. How strictly is it set?.

1606029882163.png

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Are you signed into FF?

Run some malware software, suck as Malwarebytes (free) and Superantispyware (free), then run Ccleaner (free). This will rule out any malware and get rid of junk files on your system.

Then I would uninstall FF and download a fresh copy and install that. Then stay away from Java.

Reaction score
Yes, I was told Java was missing My security settings are set to standard and I'm not signed into FF (forgot my password) I will do what you suggested with Malwarebytes, Superantispyware, and CCleaner. I will get to it right now, Thanks for the advice fellas.

Reaction score
My Malwarebytes 14-day trial has quarantined 4 threats, can I delete the program now and will the threats be deleted along with it?

Reaction score
I also like to use "Norton Power Ereaser", it's free as well. It does a great job at removing the deeply embedded malware/trojans and the like.

I ran Norton power eraser and it gave me Malware? It's called rs6.net. How do I get rid of this, it looks like I'll have to pay to have it removed from what I've seen online so far?

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
It can't give you a virus.....you more than likely are getting that because you already have it. Due to the nature of the virus it's masking itself as NPE.

I would run Malwarebytes again and see if it finds it.

If this was my PC, I would do a clean install ASAP.

Ask a Question