SOLVED I need help removing a blue line around my Firefox Browser

Reaction score
Hello all,

I recently noticed a thin blue line around my Firefox browser over the weekend.
It goes all the way around the program when open, plus it is appearing over whatever tab is currently open.

Please see this screenshot.
Blue line.PNG

I never noticed this before and when I went to work today I turned on my work PC and It does not have it there

Both machines are Win 10 Pro running the latest FF version, and both my home PC and work PC browsers are configured identically .

The only thing I could find was something called Hitman Pro, which I do not see installed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is making me rather nervous.

Reaction score
I have a thin dark red line/border on my Firefox, part of the Theme I'm using. It's the same color as the Title bar and also appears on Edge and Internet Explorer and other programs, most noticeable if the window is not Maximized.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I don't use a theme....but I do use dark mode. I only see the blue line on FF. I don't see it on Chromium Edge or Chrome.

Reaction score
Wow, ok I will check this out and report back.
I am now thinking this is just theme oriented, which will be ok for me. I was concerned my FB container add-on was going overboard, or my antivirus software was grabbing my browser.

Reaction score
Hi,

mine is using the system dark default and also the default FF theme but you can change that if you like in Options > Extensions and themes!. :cool:

1605012288928.png

Reaction score
Awesome, that's what I was looking for !

Ok, marking this thread as solved.

I feel kinda silly now.... guess I need to pay more attention to things...

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread for me.

Ask a Question