Cannot burn a musical CD

Reaction score
Hi,
I cannot burn a musical CD with neither Window Media player nor with NCH
The error messages are unstandable. Can someone help me.
Thanks by adavnce.

Reaction score
I recommend using CDs/DVDs that are specifically meant for audio, sometimes called "music CDs/DVDs". Beyond that, the answer to "how do you burn a musical CD" somewhat depends upon what type of hardware you have installed on your computer/laptop. For example, if you have a dual CD/DVD optical drives, you can copy an audio CD directly from one drive to the other. That is how I make copies of audio CDs. If you don't have dual optical drives, then you first need to RIP the music CD (i.e. copy the contents) to your computer, then BURN what you copied to an audio/music CD. If using Windows Media Player you should be able to:
  1. RIP (copy) the CD to your computer hard drive using Windows Media Player.
  2. Insert an audio/music CD/DVD into your CD/DVD optical drive.
  3. In Windows Media Player click the BURN button.
  4. Click and drag the tracks/songs/music you want to add to the CD/DVD to the BURN pane.
  5. Continue dragging tracks/songs/music to the BURN pane until you have all the selections you want.
  6. Click START BURN.
I prefer using the third party RIP and BURN CD/DVD software that came with my CD/DVD optical drives as the user interface is much more intuitive than Windows Media Player. You probably have software like that if you have a CD/DVD drive. Browse through your list of installed programs located on the START button. Otherwise, you could find free RIP/BURN software online (but be careful what you download), or purchase RIP/BURN software for not much money. Hope that helps.

Reaction score
Some CDs have copy protection embedded which prevent ripping.
What is the exact error message?

Ask a Question