Cannot Find a Specific Network over WIFI

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
My windows 10 (hp pavillion15) will not connect to my home wifi network. Even i can see other wifi networks in available network list. It will also connect to my iphone hotspot but not to my home network.
Before every thing was ok then i got one update. Very small one. After that it never connected to that network. Now i reinstalled windows and paused the updates. But now after just two days of windows installation it is doing the same.

Pls help me.

Reaction score
I hadn't noticed this earlier but a couple of things that may help. One is to remove the power cord from the Wireless Router, let set a couple of minutes then plug back in. Might need the Wireless password to log back in. Another thing is to plug an Ethernet cable into the Router and Computer as a test of Internet access. Also try a different Notebook to see if it can pick up the Wireless Router, should pick up a few within range, my HP 15 picks up an additional 7 but they are all secured. [One has an interesting name, MedicatedChimp.]

Ask a Question