Cannot open "People" app

Reaction score
Tried to access people and nothing happens when click on tile. Since buying this computer from Best Buy about a year ago, people has always come up when click on tile. Suddenly yesterday not happening. Wanted to access because unwanted or typo emails pop up in new email addresses when I start to type a name...wanted to see if they're actually somewhere in people and deelte them.
Two questions?
1. How can I access people (to add new names, adjust existing ones, etc)
2. How can I delete unwanted emails for people and how stop incorrect emails from appearing when I start typing so I don't have to chose the correct one...(e.g. only the correct one pops up).
thx

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
This is exactly why I hate MS and their bastardized mail app and contacts. MS can never get it right and are always messing with it. This is why I use a stand alone email client with it's own contact format.

That said.....can you access the people icon from the taskbar? I don't use it so I have mine disabled and hidden.

Ask a Question