Cannot Open Links In Gmail, Yahoo Mail

Reaction score
Suddenly I can't open any links in my mail accounts. I rely on links for jobs since i work mostly online. What went wrong. Up until at around 2 months ago, links were no problem. Then my HP computer running Windows 10 updated itself and took around two hours to do so and after that I noticed that links would not open.
2018-01-06 (1).png
2018-01-06 (1).png

Attachments

• 2018-01-06.png
    2018-01-06.png
    290.1 KB · Views: 905
Reaction score
Maybe one of the other forum members has an answer, I don't use it myself!. ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
What happens when you try to click on one of the links, does it do anything?

Could you please check that you've got your default apps set up correctly. If you go to Setting > Apps > Default Apps and then make sure you have your correct web browser option selected.

Then, go to Choose default applications by protocol on the same options page, then find "HTTP" and "HTTPS" from the left column and make sure that this is also associated with the same browser, like this:

Capture.PNG

Reaction score
Hi Raven, I am having exactly the same problem. Have you found a solution? If so, can you please help me? Thank you! Sveva

Reaction score
For me MS is trying hard to kill GMail for me, i had to revert to Outlook via Office to continue
1571343542042.png

Reaction score
Have you tried renewing your links as in making them new again however this may not work if you can;t get to where you need to get to Just saying

Ask a Question