Can't buy apps from Windows 10 app store

Reaction score
Cant buy apps on win 10 . It says entered wrong password for Microsoft so i get new password enter that in says wrong password so i open new Microsoft account enter password i want then with new account and new password i go to buy an app and asked to enter Microsoft password and i enter it and it says wrong password Please don"t help me with passwords are case sensitive as i know that

Reaction score
Cant buy apps on win 10 . It says entered wrong password for Microsoft so i get new password enter that in says wrong password so i open new Microsoft account enter password i want then with new account and new password i go to buy an app and asked to enter Microsoft password and i enter it and it says wrong password Please don"t help me with passwords are case sensitive as i know that
Have you ruled out a fault with the keyboard? If not try using the onscreen keyboard with your mouse to enter the password.
Press Windows+U to open the Ease of Access Center, and choose Start On-Screen Keyboard.

Ask a Question