SOLVED Can't delete emails

Reaction score
I am using Windows 10 Suddenly I can't delete emails when using Yahoo,although I can delete from a Gmail account. What do I need to do?

T_J

Reaction score
I use Mail (app) for Windows 10 (that is installed on my PC) for my Yahoo mail, Gmail, and ISP email. My Yahoo mail is working OK. I have Windows 10 1903.
I just deleted some Yahoo emails with BOTH the Windows 10 Mail app - my Yahoo account AND from my Yahoo Mail webpage (using Edge).

Are you using the W10 Mail app or Yahoo webpage (or which browser) or ???. << I'd login by a different method, and try to delete.

Yahoo mail did have some recent problems; but mine seems to be currently working.

I only use Yahoo mail for joining forums, etc. Yahoo data breach - 2016

Last edited:

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I quit using Yahoo some 10 plus years ago.....simply because they were getting hacked to often. I just exported my contacts and close my account. Never looked backed.

I can't delete emails when using Yahoo,although I can delete from a Gmail account.
I prefer to use an email client (email program) that is installed on the PC. I use Outlook 2016 and just add all my email accounts. It just works for me.

Reaction score
Sorry I'm a complete beginner at this,so don't understand your questions T.J. However I uninstalled Chrome and re-installed it and that solved the problem. Thanks for your efforts.

Ask a Question