Email Account - Can't delete from inbox. Sent stays in Outbox

Reaction score
Good morning!

As background... My other half's business had a rubbish website and asked me to build him a new one. I asked the old designer to transfer the domain over - which has been done successfully, and I setup the old email address with the new provider - all appears to work fine. I setup test email accounts on both my laptop and phone - all worked fine.

Then... I went into his office to setup the new Inbox on the works computer. I got it setup but when I try and delete anything from the Inbox it says that it has been deleted already? And when I send anything it doesn't go into the Sent (it doesn't show a sent folder) it just moves it to the Outbox (although I have sent tests and they are received the other end). Setup using Outlook 2016 365. New host is UK2.net. Any advice / guidance VERY MUCH appreciated as I am at a loss how to fix this.

Many thanks, Alison

Reaction score
I have the same problem. Once the Windows 10 version 1903 update was installed, I lost all ability to send from my Outlook 2013 program. I have to go to the websites related to each of my three mail accounts in order to reply or to send anything. I would like to be able to do everything from Outlook 2013 again. Anyone have a solution?

Ask a Question