Changes in color and text in windows 10

Reaction score
I just discovered that I, or the computer - just changed colors in my windows 10 setup..

In File Explorer - Navigation Pan - view - options, I see black background with colored text.
Also, in File Explorer the text is red in the Navigation Pan.

I have no idea where this color change came from. I certainly don't want this. How can I get plain black print on a white background in File Explorer, ..

Reaction score
Run a System Restore. Pick a date when you did NOT have this problem as your restore point.
If you need to know how to do that, please post back.

Reaction score
Yes. I need to know how to do that. As I don't know that I have those restore files.
Some changed the color. And I am pretty sure it's not windows 10. But I could be wrong.

Reaction score
At the search box next to Start button, type system restore > at the popup box, click Create a restore point > under System Restore heading, click System Restore > wait for it to load > click the option to choose another restore point >if you don't have the option to choose, just click Next > bottom left, check the box "Show more restore points " > now choose a date when you did not have this problem, click that date > click Next > follow the prompts from then on...............

Last edited:

Ask a Question