Changes to Diagnostic data and possible loss of new flights being received.

Reaction score
I noticed this over on the Microsoft site and saw the line about Diagnostic levels defaulting to a level that might restrict future flight upgrades for a system. Anyway, it might be useful for some.

Reaction score
Hi Saltgrass,

looks like you have to be on the Insider prog to access the site?, I was refused access!. :(

Reaction score
You should not have to be an insider to read the forum. It appears that message is not currently listed and there are rumors a new build is out (19577) but may not be available.

Maybe they ran into a problem with the new build and the diagnostics situation ;) I got an access denied this time but the original sticky on the Microsoft site is no longer available either.

Reaction score
Another post was just made ..

Reaction score
Thanks Saltgrass, I read it but it really doesn't mean much to me as I am not an insider anyway!. :)

Reaction score
Well, the message is back and the new build has dropped.. If I was an insider, I would be very excited.. :rolleyes:

Ask a Question