Check in

Bif

Reaction score
Hey all!
It's been awhile!...what-I-miss?...XP still big?...any good deals on floppies?
I've been taking a wee bit of a sabbatical from all things tech and focusing on family, health and such. Preparing for a three week backcountry camping trip in the Rockies this summer and figuring out all the logistics..( not our fist time at such adventures ) but after 30 years of doing it we still tend to forget stuff.
Anyways, just wanted to say hey, now to update the old laptop that hasn't been powered up in months...I can just sense the fun!..
All the best,
Bif

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hey.... good to know you're still around and about.
Trip sounds great. Enjoy.

Reaction score
XP still big?...any good deals on floppies?
I've been taking a wee bit of a sabbatical from all things tech and focusing on family, health and such. Preparing for a three week backcountry camping trip in the Rockies this summer and figuring out all the logistics..
My last WinXP just decided to burn something up in it. Got a couple dozen 3.5" and maybe half a dozen 5.2" on the shelves, never did work with the 8" type.

Where about in the Rockies? Wyoming getting new snow in the mountains last several hours.

Bif

Reaction score
Where about in the Rockies
Alberta and BC, and up along the Icefields Parkway...we often hit snow in July and August above the treeline. Wouldn't trade mountain air for anything.:)

Reaction score
I know what you mean, after leaving the Great Plains for the mountains of the West [same year JFK was killed] haven't found any reason to go back.

Reaction score
Hello Bif,

Welcome back.

It's been awhile since I've been on Windows 10 forum.

It appears the forum has taken on a new look.

I've been away from Windows 10 for a bit and figured I'd revisit Windows 10 again.

Lots of changes.

Anyway hope you don't mind my hijacking a post. :oops:

Life is good. :)

poorguy ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Great to see you again @Bif and @poorguy :)

That three week camping vacation sounds great! What sort of things have you got planned for the trip? Or is the point of a vacation not to plan? :D. Hope you have a fun time!

Bif

Reaction score
What sort of things have you got planned for the trip?
Hi Ian, and sorry for the late reply, it's been nuts around the Bif household with some more renovations and landscaping... we plan on doing a few sections of the Great Divide Trail or portions there of..and just relaxing in the mountain air.
Cheers, B

Ask a Question