Context menu failing

Reaction score
Which App?
Normally there is a small three bar, or three horizontal dot icon which opens up the context.

Reaction score
I use Total Commander as a file manager. In Win7 I can right click at a file or folder and open a Context Menu to, for example, scan for malware. The Context Menu a.o. offers "Scan with ... Antimalware."
In Win10 this does not work for me, no Context Menu opens that way and I see no three bar nor horizontal dots.
However, I can do it in File Explorer, which - however - is a "primitive" App in comparison with Total Commander.

Reaction score
Ok. By installed App, i thought you meant one of the built in Apps. I know nothing about total commander. File explorer answers all of my few requirements.

Reaction score
Ok. By installed App, i thought you meant one of the built in Apps. I know nothing about total commander. File explorer answers all of my few requirements.
It seems to happen to most or all apps that not came with Win10 but are installed from an external source. Total Commander is merely an example.

Reaction score
Just downloaded and installed. What is it you mean by the context menu? Everything seems to work for me. I did notice that it offers 32 and 64 bit. You have installed the correct one?

Reaction score
I use Total Commander and get Properties choice on File on the toolbar.

Reaction score
Received info from the author of Total Commander.
Right click marks the file only. But prolonged right click opens the Context Menu.
There is a delay programmed into it, for whatever reason...
Knowing that, it now works for me , too.

Reaction score
Not sure if I noticed that. Not at my computer right now??
Well, that takes care of the commander issue. The others?

Reaction score
The others are just a few with which I may have been to impatient, expecting it maybe similar there...

Ask a Question