Converting files

Reaction score
Upon using "save as pdf" I am getting "cannot find your file". Thiis has never been a problem before and appeared suddenly. Suggestions, anyone?

Reaction score
Have you made note of the "path" to where the file will be saved? Usually see it before clicking OK or Save and should see the type of file. Many times I will see a newly saved file at the bottom of the list of files in a folder.

Reaction score
Upon using "save as pdf" I am getting "cannot find your file". Thiis has never been a problem before and appeared suddenly. Suggestions, anyone?
What are you using to "scan and save as PDF" and some versions you need to "refresh" the folder so you can see.

Reaction score
The problem is with Word, not Windows 10, apparently. This message appears both when i export as pdf and when i use "save as" in Word. Until very recently it has worked flawlessly.

Reaction score
Do you have "Receive updates for other Microsoft products when you update Windows" ticked?, there may be updates for the app?.

Settings > Updates Security > Windows update > Advanced options

1581496832945.png

Reaction score
All is updated. I use Microsoft Office Professional 2016, and is also absolutely upto date. That is why this is so wierd...

Reaction score
Yep. Quickest option. I use Word 2016 also. Nothing wrong with saving PDF's through ALL the Windows updates - so far!

Ask a Question