Custom Files vs. All Files

Reaction score
Whenever I open a folder through Facebook, among others, I get Custom Files which does not give all images in the folder so I have to click All Files. Is there a way to delete Custom Files?

Reaction score
Hi Renegade,

I don't know if this will work but worth a try, right click the folder you want to use in connection with FB and go to Properties > Customise and select "General items > Apply". ;)

1609880124474.png

Reaction score
Don't have anything else sorry. :(

As a side note, FB took over my Smartphone browser seating itself as the homepage, I had to remove the browser and re-install it to rid my phone of FB!. :)

Reaction score
Did you try any of the other tabs in the pic like pictures of videos?. :)

1610098768538.png

Reaction score
Nope - didn't work. Amazed that no one else here can make the Custom Files go away. Oh well, this is 2021 and still not the computer age;-(

Reaction score
I don't have any further suggestions, sorry!. Good luck anyway. :)

Reaction score
Whenever I open a folder through Facebook, among others, I get Custom Files which does not give all images in the folder so I have to click All Files. Is there a way to delete Custom Files?
Custom files vs all files drives me nuts the default should be reversed or really who needs this option!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask a Question