Can I make my wireless keyboard's touchpad appear as a device in my PC settings so I can customize its behavior?

Reaction score
Assuming it's a Desktop or All-in-One computer, there may have been software included with the device to make it show in a place or two in Device Manager and perhaps also in Settings, Devices.

Reaction score
Thanks, but neither the logitech nor the rii wireless keyboards, which self-install, seem to enable that (my mouse menu under device settings never changes to "mouse and touchpad"

Reaction score
Thank you! Unfortunately I did not explain my issue in full. While your tip is a great bonus, there are no issues with the Logitech touchpad. I've had to buy a Rii because my Logitech keyboard is erratic (the touchpad is fine), only to discover the Rii touchpad does not allow selecting to drag and drop (you can't "hold" the right or left keys, only tap). If only they had an add-on like the one you told me about for Rii so I would not have to keep switching back and forth...

Ask a Question