SOLVED Filter Customisation.

Reaction score
Like an idiot, I opened that intriguing little box on the right, marked "Filter"
The top box was the only one ticked. I unticked it to look for the difference. I can no longer customise or save as it was originally. Whenever I open the site now, I see posts dating back into the past. - Anyone??

OK. I think I have solved it.

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Is this what we are talking about here??

Capture.PNG

Reaction score
Hmm. The plot thickens. It is the forum Filter, over on the right, that I refer to. But mine show nothing like yours??

Just to be sure, I've posted the second picture.

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
OK....
I think we are in the same place and I have no idea why yours is producing different choices.
I've tried it in Edge, Chrome and IE, logged in and logged off in multiple different sub-forums. and it produces the same choices for me.
SO....
I'm at a loss to suggest a possible solution.

Reaction score
Marking as solved, again. The filter panel I posted is only under "new" posts, and, apparently, tro

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for reporting back Dave, I've only just seen this thread after @Trouble alerted me to it.

Reaction score
Looks like My fingers, once again, hit the wrong places. I intended to finish that the filters only seemed to generate popup labels at the top of the posts.
Everything is back to normal for me, so marked solved, but, maybe worth examining.

Ask a Question