Edge Print Pop-up Too Large

Reaction score
When I use the Edge Print function the pop-up is too large so the PRINT "button" is partially covered by the Task Bar at the bottom of the screen. Is there a way to make the pop-up smaller. I am using a Lenovo G555 upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

Since the Task Bar at the bottom of the screen is covering the PRINT box I have moved the Task Bar to the right side of the screen. I was not able to resize the pop-up vertically so moving the Task Bar to the side allows me to access the PRINT box.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can gram a corner and shrink it jusy a little. Maybe not enough in your case. Are you able to increase your resolution- that may be ok? This is mine, for example, 1680 x 1050

Untitled.png

Reaction score
You can gram a corner and shrink it jusy a little. Maybe not enough in your case. Are you able to increase your resolution- that may be ok? This is mine, for example, 1680 x 1050

View attachment 867
I see that your Task Bar is on the side. I was not able to resize the pop-up vertically so I now have the Task Bar on the side. Thank you for your reply.

Reaction score
That isn't my task bar, it is shortcuts pinned to the desktop. But, there you go!!

Reaction score
That isn't my task bar, it is shortcuts pinned to the desktop. But, there you go!!
When I try to re-size the pop-up it moves but does not get any smaller. I have changed my default browse back to Chrome until I see that there has been a resolution to printing with Edge.

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
Have you tried the more action button you can press print from there it brings up whatever printer you are using.
Plus the page you want to print so you can check it is the right one,
All you do then is press print and away it goes

Ask a Question