SOLVED Error Code : 215-004-063 Virus

Reaction score
Can somebody please tell me how to get rid of this MONSTER. I had my computer upgraded from Windows 8 to 10 about a week ago and this horror of a thing just landed and I can not delete or close or get rid og it.
MONSTER.jpg

Bif

Reaction score
I'm not certain but I know a lot of folks have been getting these sort of spam/phishing fake MS pop-ups.. again I'm not saying that's what this one is but my Spidey senses are tingling..
I'd do a full system scan with Malwarebytes and see if that yields any results.

Reaction score
Reaction score
If Telstra is you service provider, I would call them to confirm such a message.

Reaction score
I'm not sure what is going on but, I am sure I haven't seen it since the day I posted it. Hopefully I won't see it again. I must say this 100 MPH world, certainly tests my 76 year old brain.

Reaction score
I hate to tell you this but the rate of change is still accelerating... we ain't seen nothing yet.
My 71 year old brain that was in the real time computing business since the '60s is having trouble keeping up as well.

Bif

Reaction score
Gonna go back to string and tin cans... sometimes it's just good to slow down and smell the good old days.

...as I type this on my quad core tablet...

Guilty but tryingo_O

Reaction score
I'm not sure what is going on but, I am sure I haven't seen it since the day I posted it. Hopefully I won't see it again. I must say this 100 MPH world, certainly tests my 76 year old brain.

John Have you run the cleaners as suggested?

Reaction score
John If you haven't run CCleaner, Why not! I run it every night before resting my eyes.

Ask a Question