Error Message

Reaction score
I continually get the message, "Reconnect your drive". My backup drive is connected and working fine. Suggestions please and is the Restoro tool legit?

Thanks
Ocirne

Reaction score
IMHO, this tool is just another easy way to pull money out of your wallet considering they "fix" your PC from afar. If you have not paid for it yet, delete it. I had one of my customers pay for a remote servicer and yet they were not able to fix anything on it....

Reaction score
I have been having those types of messages on my new system where I installed a new Samsung 860 Pro 2.5 inch SSD. I tried changing SATA ports but the message continued. I saw someone mention the Samsung Magician software was involved but uninstalling it did not seem to help.

Since I have a DVD, I disconnected it to test and have not yet reconnected it. I have not seen the message for a while but I am not ready to say the DVD was somehow involved. It still might be the Motherboard and SATA/M.2 port configurations.

Reaction score
You might get this message if you unplugged a removable drive after powering down the machine and restarting. You may also get a similar message if the system can't connect to a mapped network drive.

Reaction score
IMHO, this tool is just another easy way to pull money out of your wallet considering they "fix" your PC from afar. If you have not paid for it yet, delete it. I had one of my customers pay for a remote servicer and yet they were not able to fix anything on it....
Thanks Grizzly, I thought it felt that way also.

Ask a Question