SOLVED Extend .lnk with arguments

Reaction score
Hello,

I have some games on my hard drive, these games are started via shortcuts.

Now I want to add an argument behind the target in the properties window that starts a second app e.g. a spreadsheet with the keyboard shortcuts of the game, I use a second screen to display the spreadsheet ingame.

Does anyone know if there is a quick open argument within this shortcut?

Some links already have such an argument to eg create an "exclusive fullscreen" (-window-mode exclusive), how do I separate these commands with secondary commands?

I would also like to know other arguments, I cannot find them.

thanks,

Mondriaan

Reaction score
You might consider using a batch file. Batch files are text files with a ".bat" extension. Each line is executed as a command, so the first line could start the game and the second line starts the spreadsheet.

Ben

Reaction score
Oke, thanks for your reaction.
When i use;

D:\"Program Files (Int)"\Games\"A Plague Tale - Innocence"\APlagueTaleInnocence_x64.exe
D:\"Program Files (Int)"\Games\"A Plague Tale - Innocence"\"A Plague Tale.ods"

it runs the game but starts the spreadsheet after i close the game, do you know how i can force the second line?

Reaction score
Can anyone oblige with a sample layout for a .bat file in carrying this out. Many thanks, Rab89.

Reaction score
This is what works for me.

start D:\"Program Files (Int)"\Games\"A Plague Tale - Innocence"\APlagueTaleInnocence_x64.exe
start D:\"Program Files (Int)"\Games\"A Plague Tale - Innocence"\"A Plague Tale.ods"

Ask a Question